Transforming life – transforming communities
By Roy Godwin
A few years ago Roy Godwin took some of the principles which seemed to attract the outpouring of the Holy Spirit at Ffald y Brenin and shared them with a few invited guests. Within 24 hours they began to report that the manifest presence of God was breaking out. Since then it has mushroomed into a global phenomenon and people in many nations are experiencing a new way of living and seeing the Holy Spirit moving to transform people’s lives and communities.
The Local Houses of Prayer Handbook is a practical guide, useful for beginners and as an invaluable resource for those who are already up and running with the Ffald y Brenin principles. Although it does tell something of the story it is essentially a detailed ‘How To’ with outlines, prompts, suggestions and hazard warnings! Areas covered include:
- The Gospel of the Saving King and His Kingdom
- The desire of God that none should perish
- Simple steps to align your life with God’s plan and purpose
- Invoking the Kingdom
- The extraordinary power of praying plus proclaiming revealed blessings
- Connecting others
- The life-shaping ‘Caleb Questions’
- Preparing a Place
- Invading the darkness with precision
- That the King of Glory might come in to your community
Available soon. Don’t miss out – register your interest here and receive advance notice of its release.